The system consists of:
* Video Surveillance System;
* Thermal Imaging Video Surveillance System;
* Lighting System;
* Perimeter Security System;
* Access Control System;
* Technical Security Equipment;
* Sabotage and Terrorist Kill Device Identification Detection Equipment;
* Public Address System;
* Special Communication Center Equipment: the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, and EMERCOM of Russia ;
* Cabling System;
* Electrical Power Supply System of TSE (Technical Security Equipment).
* Aerostat-based Video Surveillance System.
The integrated Mountain Cluster Security System covers eight 5.5 kilometer-long perimeters and include 10 car check points and 18 entry check points equipped with screening systems.