A ventilation system of a road command centre is provided as an example.
- Energy-efficient equipment (power factor correlation units, light fittings including electronic ballasts);
- Optimized MEP systems (e.g., energy efficiency coefficient of cooling systems is 15% higher as compared to the standard solutions, due to turbocompressors);
- Automated MEP equipment control (e.g., 90% of premises are equipped with lighting and microclimate automated control, an automated air change procedure);
- Tunnel jet ventilation systems are used depending on algorithms and fans operation modes in highway tunnels. There are 28 jet fans in total;
- Supply and exhaust ventilation systems that can be controlled remotely by a road command centre by means of ACS installed in tunnels and a road command centre;
- Composite smoke exhaust and ventilation damper system, microcontroller-operated dampers of FDVS series (Fire Damper of Ventilation System) including contaminated control areas and automatic fire alarm system;
- Noise attenuation systems for ventilation chambers, ventilation shafts, adits, and linkages in order to adjust noise level of ventilation systems in tunnels and linkages; airfoils for creating an air flow of supply and exhaust systems;
- Automatically controlled by integrated controllers air conditioning and ventilation systems for the purpose of the supply and exhaust ventilation systems operating mode. Industrial air conditioners. Cooling with chillers equipped with hydromodules (pump units) and dry coolers. Two circuit mechanism with a complicated operating temperature chart. Automatic local heating control of supply vent systems with radiant heaters was installed.
- The ventilation systems are powered to a high standard via SREP system (backup power supply).
Microclimate control systems:
- Push-button switch and ACS remote control of the indoor lighting;
- Indoor temperature measurement and indication in public zones;
- Automated lighting control in public areas (corridors, halls, WCs);
- Automated microclimate and lighting control in VIP zones, top management rooms, baby care rooms, etc.;
- Automated microclimate and lighting control in dispatching and command centres.
Thermal processes modeling and climate system optimization using as an example supply ventilation systems including an air recirculation and a rotary recuperator.
The goals are:
- Indoor efficient and comfort maintaining air flow distribution;
- Ventilation algorithmization depending on a number of people indoors;
- Dispatcher’s monitoring of the ventilation system operation.
How does it work?
-using design initial data of heat exchange units, an analysis of system performance under various conditions is carried out and energy-efficient control method is selected
- MEP system and facility energy efficiency increase;
- Green building concept implementation.
Know-how application area:
- Standard supply systems and heaters;
- Complex system including recuperation and adiabatic humidifiers;
- Heating substations.